At some point in your new home construction or older home renovation, the attention shifts to roofing choices. You may be drawn to the beauty and durability that come with installing a new metal roof. In this post, we will look at the benefits of installing a standing seam metal roof as well as why the team from TEO Construction should install your new or replacement metal roofing.
Just What Is a Standing Seam Metal Roof?
A standing seam metal roof is just that, a metal roof where the seams of the panels stand higher than the actual level of the roofing panel itself. This enables the panel sections to run continuously from the ridge peak to the eaves. Standing seam metal roofing is very appealing to the eye, especially when you have your standing seam roof custom painted to either match or accent your home’s exterior color package.
Some benefits of a standing seam metal roof are as follows;
- The lightweight roofing material is 1/3 less than traditional asphalt shingles. They are also 20 times lighter than a concrete roof.
- Standing seam metal roofing will not crack, split, crumble, break, or burn.
- Made from 100% recycled steel and aluminum, they recycle themselves after providing you and your family with many years of quality and beauty.
- Can reduce roof surface temp by 60+ degrees.
- Adds value to your home and can be custom painted per your color package request
- Lastly, ideal for implementing solar sustainability
TEO Construction Has Been Installing Standing Seam Metal Roofing for Over 20 Years!
TEO Construction was established over 20 ago and in that time we have come to offer a lifetime labor warranty, and 3 other types of warranties with respect to our metal roofing products. Indeed, you simply cannot find a more dedicated team of professionals for all your roofing needs. We strive for excellence in every standing seam metal roof we install, and yours could be next!
TEO Construction will only install 24 gauge standing seam metal roofing from the Englebert Company. Their 24 gauge standing seam metal roofing is substantially stronger than the competition 26 gauge metal roofing products. That strength and durability translate into a far superior product. Don’t forget that standing seam metal roofing installed by TEO Construction comes in 24 colors with 4 different finishes.
Standing seam metal roofing installed by TEO Construction truly is a win-win for you and your next roofing project! Contact us today!