Top-Rated Siding Contractors
We’ll Restore Your Home’s Beauty & Functionality
When homeowners consider siding, they often think of it in terms of aesthetics. Does it improve the look of our home? Should we update the paint color? Yet there is more to siding than simple appearance. Your siding is an integral part of your home’s thermal enclosure, which helps keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. If your siding is in disrepair, then drafts may be getting into your home while cooled or heated air escapes.
As a result of poorly functioning siding, your HVAC system will have to work harder to keep your family comfortable throughout the year, decreasing your home’s overall energy efficiency and increasing your utility costs.
Don’t let failing siding be the cause of reduced comfort and higher expenses. TEO Construction has siding contractors with years of experience helping our customers to restore their siding to a more beautiful and functional state.
How to Tell Your Siding Is Failing
Unsure if it’s time to update your siding? It’s important to understand the signs that it needs to be replaced:
- The siding has visible holes or cracks, or it is loose on the wall.
- There are signs of pest (animal or insect) infestation.
- The boards are warped or have indications of moisture damage, including mold, mildew or fungal growth.
- Rot has affected nearly all areas of the siding.
- You frequently have to repaint your siding.
- Paint inside your home is peeling or wallpaper is starting to loosen from your walls.
- Your heating and cooling bills have risen without explanation.
Schedule an Estimate Today
TEO Construction can work closely with you to determine the best siding solution for your needs. Our siding contractors won’t try to talk you into something that doesn’t work for your home or budget. Call us at (301) 466-3630 or fill out our online form to get started.